Kisses Darling!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Veruschka by Jorge Serio




Having learned of makeup artist Jorge Serio recently,
I now find these photos of the iconic super model Veruschka
painted by Jorge for Quest Magazine. If I get more details
I will update you. UPDATE FROM JORGE..."The photographs of Veruschka
were taken for Quest which is a German publication and photographed by
their photographer. Sadly, I don't remember his name. The concept was about
the "East'. Vera, a good friend, contacted me to conceive the make up.
I drew my inspiration from Chinese Opera, Kabuki and Classical Japanese paintings of Samurai." Source: A Shaded View On Fashion.

No comments:

Blog Archive

ABOUT THIS BLOG

My photo
Manhattan, New York, United States
"Being a makeup artist is not only about applying makeup. It’s about everything around you, people, places, colors, all the things that inspire and affect your life."