Kisses Darling!

Friday, August 14, 2015

ANDREJA PEJIC~ SUPERMODEL~TRANSWOMAN


THE NEW FACE FOR "MAKEUP FOREVER" IS ANDREJA PEJIC. WHO USED TO WALK FOR THE TOP DESIGNERS OF PARIS - MENSWEAR & WOMENSWEAR. UNTIL LAST YEAR WHEN PEJIC HAD SEX REASSIGNMENT SURGERY, AND WENT FROM ANDREJ TO ANDREJA. SOON NORTH AMERICA WILL SEE THE FIRST EVER TRANSGENDER WOMAN REPRESENT A COSMETIC BRAND IN EVERY SEPHORA STORE WINDOW. THE ADS, WHICH WILL APPEAR IN ALL 888 SEPHORA'S, REFER TO ANDREJA AS "SUPERMODEL AND TRANSWOMAN" - TO QUOTE ANDREJA PEJIC ~ “For me, I felt you just don't see many transwomen as the face of a brand. So it’s amazing that it’s happening and I just want to prove that I can do anything any other female model can do.”

No comments:

Blog Archive

ABOUT THIS BLOG

My photo
Manhattan, New York, United States
"Being a makeup artist is not only about applying makeup. It’s about everything around you, people, places, colors, all the things that inspire and affect your life."