Kisses Darling!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

BROOKE SHIELDS CHILD MODEL


I had this photo all picked out and was going to post about the sexualization of child models. I remember seeing Brooke being photographed, for what I think was the first time, wearing makeup and hair like an adult fashion model. And many years later I had the pleasure of working with Brooke for a magazine cover, and met Terri her mother at that same photo shoot. Anyway, I was getting ready to write this when I visited the blog of a fellow makeup artist named Meli Pennington. She had posted the same photo of Brooke and wrote a great article on child models. So please click here and check out WildBeautyWorld.com

1 comment:

Meli said...

Thanks for sharing this! love your blog, so much history!

Blog Archive

ABOUT THIS BLOG

My photo
Manhattan, New York, United States
"Being a makeup artist is not only about applying makeup. It’s about everything around you, people, places, colors, all the things that inspire and affect your life."