Kisses Darling!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

REPLIQUE PERFUME


I love this ad from 1974 starring the model Veronica Hamel, who was a top model of the sixties and seventies, who later went on to star in a popular television series called "Hill Street Blues".

When I was just starting out as a hair and makeup artist in the mid seventies, Cosmopolitan magazine hired me to work on a photo shoot. The model turned out to be Veronica Hamel and I was thrilled, as I recognized her from the pages of Vogue etc. etc. We ended up doing a really beautiful photo, Veronica was very nice to me, and that was my first experience working with a really top model of the old school supermodels.

No comments:

Blog Archive

ABOUT THIS BLOG

My photo
Manhattan, New York, United States
"Being a makeup artist is not only about applying makeup. It’s about everything around you, people, places, colors, all the things that inspire and affect your life."