Kisses Darling!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

"UNSINKABLE" BY DEBBIE REYNOLDS


I met DEBBIE REYNOLDS at the birthday party for the late ERNEST BORGNINE, that his lovely wife TOVA invited me to. It was a small intimate party and Debbie was kind of the mistress of ceremonies telling jokes, insider stories and singing to Ernie. CONNIE STEVENS was there and she and Debbie made us all laugh about the fact they were once both married to EDDIE FISHER.

Later in the evening I introduced myself and told Debbie what a fan I was and how much I enjoyed her work. As I gave her my card I told her I was the founder of THE BEAUTY ARTISTS HALL OF FAME (http://davidfrankray.wix.com/beautyartists). Debbie reminded me of her hairstylist of many years, the famous, SYDNEY GUILAROFF, and I assured her Sydney was on my list and thanked her for the lovely evening.

Now, at long last, Ms.Reynolds has written her book called "UNSINKABLE" a memoir.

I can't wait to start reading my copy knowing it will be just as wonderful and exciting as the lady herself. Be sure and get this book as it is selling out fast!

No comments:

Blog Archive

ABOUT THIS BLOG

My photo
Manhattan, New York, United States
"Being a makeup artist is not only about applying makeup. It’s about everything around you, people, places, colors, all the things that inspire and affect your life."