Kisses Darling!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

KATHARINE MCPHEE GETS A NEW SHORT HAIRCUT




Katharine Mcphee, one of the stars of the hit television show SMASH, walked through Los Angeles International Airport almost unrecognized.

The actress and "American Idol" alum has cut her normally long, chestnut brown hair into a tousled, chin length bob. Color wise Katharine is featuring the new ombre look, with her usual dark brown shade at the roots, going into a lighter warm auburn color. In my opinion she looks smashing, even with the geek chic glasses.

Personally I feel she was at the peak of her beauty just after A.I. I think she may have decided to lose weight before starting her new series, and now looks just a little too thin. I prefer her looking a little more voluptuous, as she was in the top photo. But what do I know, I'm just a beauty expert.

No comments:

Blog Archive

ABOUT THIS BLOG

My photo
Manhattan, New York, United States
"Being a makeup artist is not only about applying makeup. It’s about everything around you, people, places, colors, all the things that inspire and affect your life."