Kisses Darling!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

JENNIFER LAWRENCE CHANGES IT UP


Looks like academy award winning actress Jennifer Lawrence was in the mood for a change. So she contacted her hairstylist Mark Townsend about cutting her long hair.

And here is what Mark had to say: "Jennifer texted me that she needed a haircut and told me to bring a chainsaw. I laughed and assumed we would just cut an inch or two off the bottom but when I showed up she answered the door saying, 'I want to cut all my hair off!' Her hair did get quite damaged from all the coloring she had to do for different roles so she needed a good trim, But Jen wanted more than a trim. We looked at a few images to determine length and we started with a lob with long layers but Jen kept saying, 'I love it, let's go shorter!' So I cut her hair into a shoulder-length shag with tons of layers throughout, starting around her cheekbone. This cut is so versatile, she can wear it wavy for a fun, playful look or style it straight for a chic look, and she still has enough length to wear it up."

I think Jennifer looks great, such beautiful skin too. She can carry off almost any style or length of hair.

No comments:

Blog Archive

ABOUT THIS BLOG

My photo
Manhattan, New York, United States
"Being a makeup artist is not only about applying makeup. It’s about everything around you, people, places, colors, all the things that inspire and affect your life."