Kisses Darling!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Remember Amy Fisher.......?


"Amy Fisher, the infamous 'Long Island Lolita,' is all grown up … with a new face. Fisher's first stint in the spotlight came after she shot Joey Buttafuoco's wife, Mary Jo, in 1992. She had been in a sexual relationship with Buttafuoco prior to the shooting, which severely wounded Mary Jo.

While she's been seen in public since then, her latest appearance shows a great deal of what appears to be plastic surgery.

Fisher recently appeared on 'Entertainment Tonight' to discuss her upcoming stint on Dr. Drew's 'Celebrity Rehab,' with puffier lips, a different nose and wider eyes.

'I don't need rehab but I think I make for an interesting cast member,' she said.

Fisher, who is now married with three children, said Dr. Drew did help her – even if it wasn't for an addiction. 'Its funny, the media turns me into this sinister dark character and I'm really a big wimp … so Dr. Drew's teaching me to be assertive,' she said."

No comments:

Blog Archive

ABOUT THIS BLOG

My photo
Manhattan, New York, United States
"Being a makeup artist is not only about applying makeup. It’s about everything around you, people, places, colors, all the things that inspire and affect your life."