Kisses Darling!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Milla Jovoich Wed


Sexy model-turned-actress Milla Jovovich wed director Paul Anderson in an outdoor ceremony Saturday, according to People.com. The 33-year-old bride wore a dress she designed herself as the couple tied the knot at their Beverly Hills home.
The two met in 2002 when Anderson, 44, directed her in the hit "Resident Evil."
They have a 20-month-old daughter, Ever Gabo Anderson. "I definitely want more kids!" Jovovich told the magazine earlier this year. "I don't know what the future will hold, but knock on wood, I hope it'll bring me a big family."
Jovovich's latest film, "A Perfect Getaway," opened earlier this month.

For Maxim magazine.

No comments:

Blog Archive

ABOUT THIS BLOG

My photo
Manhattan, New York, United States
"Being a makeup artist is not only about applying makeup. It’s about everything around you, people, places, colors, all the things that inspire and affect your life."