Kisses Darling!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dr. Steven Victor ~ Laser Sculpt


I took my dear friend Linda Morand, above, (she of The Super Model Hall of Fame) to visit Dr. Steven Victor (the King of LaserSculpt) and he gave her a little brow lift with just a touch of Botox in the right place, and she couldn't be happier! Looks totality natural and to quote Linda "I have my bright looking eyes back!"

Watch for Dr. Victor's LaserSculpt on your television starting Sept.7 and soon I will have my own personal experience to share with you about his miracle procedure, so stay tuned....

No comments:

Blog Archive

ABOUT THIS BLOG

My photo
Manhattan, New York, United States
"Being a makeup artist is not only about applying makeup. It’s about everything around you, people, places, colors, all the things that inspire and affect your life."