Kisses Darling!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Pee Wee Herman's Telephone Booth

pee wee in the phone booth.jpg
OK, I have to admit this doesn't have anything to do with the beauty industry. But this has to be the most glamorous phone booth you have ever seen, with the leopard print interior, eye lashes, and those red lips! I adored Pee Wee's Playhouse and actually find the show most inspiring. Oh La La!

Oh, which reminds me...don't forget Miss Yvonne's beauty tip:
"When you feel beautiful, you are beautiful."
I couldn't have said it better myself.

No comments:

Blog Archive

ABOUT THIS BLOG

My photo
Manhattan, New York, United States
"Being a makeup artist is not only about applying makeup. It’s about everything around you, people, places, colors, all the things that inspire and affect your life."