Kisses Darling!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DIANA ROSS


I've got to wish a very happy birthday to Miss Diana Ross, who celebrates her 69 years on this planet today. When I was a teenager growing up in Detroit Michigan, I used to be amazed by the SUPREMES. And my favorite was always Diana. I loved their mini dresses and big earrings. And I especially loved their wigs that were cut into the asymmetrical Sassoon style. BABY LOVE, I HEAR A SYMPHONY, STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE, these were some of the songs we sang along to as we danced to their music.

No comments:

Blog Archive

ABOUT THIS BLOG

My photo
Manhattan, New York, United States
"Being a makeup artist is not only about applying makeup. It’s about everything around you, people, places, colors, all the things that inspire and affect your life."