Kisses Darling!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Why I Love Photoshop


So darling's is this really the world you want to live in?
Where everything you see is reality....not me. Thank you!

Now granted the image on the right is a bit over retouched, even for me.
And I'm not sure how accurate the image on the left is either. The mean old media has been known to exaggerate the negative as well. Oh yes they have trust me. However I think this may be fairly close to what a woman of a certain age could photograph like while in this particular pose.
(photo source jossip.com)

No comments:

Blog Archive

ABOUT THIS BLOG

My photo
Manhattan, New York, United States
"Being a makeup artist is not only about applying makeup. It’s about everything around you, people, places, colors, all the things that inspire and affect your life."